Kindred Ink Writers Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jae Baeli (Admin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Number of posts : 103
JOB/HOBBIES : Author, Editor, Artist, Webmaster, Singer-Songwriter
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Dean Koontz, Jeff Lindsey, Laramie Dunaway,Darian North, Richard Dawkins, Raymond Obstfeld
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Technical, Business, Academic, Scientific, Copy, Scripts, Journalism, Memoir, Humor, Essay, Blog, Reviews, Poetry, Lyrics
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Jae Baeli (Admin) Empty
PostSubject: Jae Baeli (Admin)   Jae Baeli (Admin) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Kelli Jae Baeli's debut mainstream fiction offering, Achilles Forjan, is difficult to nail down. Baeli refers to this book as "a genre-bending, psychological, suspenseful, legal and medical mystery." KIWI Club Reviews says, "This is a marketable story. It has all of the necessary elements: good characterization; interesting and well-described settings; authentic-sounding dialogue, and what's more, Baeli is a superb writer! This is some of the best work we've ever seen here at KIWI." Her second mainstream work, Baggage, is available now.

A member of Golden Crown Literary Society, Baeli has worked both as a freelance editor, and as Managing Editor for a Connecticut women's press in the early 90's, and currently works as an editor for an online content site. Eight years of Higher Education garnered her a B.A. in Professional Writing, and a renewed lust for learning. She continued her interests and experience in editing, typography and book cover design, and is pursuing her Masters Degree. "I have spent the last 20 years making sure I did not fall in love with my words," Baeli says, "but with my craft. I take my writing seriously, striving to master all the many facets of what good writing really is." Not shackled to one genre, nor a one-book wonder, she has authored 13 books, (with some 11 more in the works), and only recently began to query agents and publishers. She maintains 5 blogs, one of which includes entries about the craft of writing, and is a Premier Market Writer for Helium.

Baeli is also the creator and administrator of the forum, Atypical Lesbians of the U.S. & Canada; She is also creator and administrator of the new forum for writers Kindred Ink Writer's Initiative (KIWI); she is a vocalist, mixed media artist, webmaster, therapeutic touch masseuse, as well as a voluminous songwriter with over 200 songwriting credits. She creates Independent CD's in her home project studio, and enjoys pottery, sculpture, and painting. She confesses to being "Used by the Museā„¢."

Reader and Professional reviews, as well as Feedback, Praises, and First-Born Children, are cheerfully accepted via her website, http://jaebaeli.com. Promotional copies are available.

Other BOOKS by KELLI JAE BAELI

A Random Act of Blindness
Baggage
Crossing Paths
Plethora
As You Were
Armchair Detective
Achilles Forjan
ISO (In Search Of): The Art of Dating, Relationships,
& Sex for the Discerning Lesbian
Brainmatter: Essays, Narrative & Short Fiction
Yin & Yang: Poetry From Both Sides of My Disposition
Soaking The Pillow With Freedom:
Erotica for Women Who Love Women
Strictly Academic
The Unbearable Lightness of Being UNBEARABLE

COMING IN 2009
Quintessence
Be Your Own Best Editor
Another Justice
Surrogate Soul
Sour Milk From the Cyber Teat (Screenplay)
Supernatural Hypocrisy: The Cognitive Dissonance of a God Cosmology
Falling Through the Cracks: The Misadventures of No One Famous
Alliteration of Idiots: Religion, Greed, and Ignorance-The Triumvirate of Ruin
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

Jae Baeli (Admin)
Page 1 of 1