Kindred Ink Writers Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Number of posts : 103
JOB/HOBBIES : Author, Editor, Artist, Webmaster, Singer-Songwriter
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Dean Koontz, Jeff Lindsey, Laramie Dunaway,Darian North, Richard Dawkins, Raymond Obstfeld
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Technical, Business, Academic, Scientific, Copy, Scripts, Journalism, Memoir, Humor, Essay, Blog, Reviews, Poetry, Lyrics
Registration date : 2008-11-22

About Posting Empty
PostSubject: About Posting   About Posting Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:32 pm

nib Please be aware that if you screw up a post, or send it accidentally before you're finished, all you have to do is click the EDIT button, and you can make any corrections and send again.

nib Sometimes servers will clog and it might affect a post. This doesn't happen very often, but here's a few tips that will keep you from losing your posts:
Star Try right-clicking and selecting "undo." Firefox browsers have this, but I'm not sure anymore if IE does. (I'm a Firefoxer).
Star Preventive method: After you've written the post, right click inside the post screen and pick SELECT ALL, then right click, select COPY. Then send your post. That way if something on the server gets clogged, you won't lose it. You can bring up the post box again, and right-click PASTE it back in.

shock2 I will continue to update this posting post as the need arises...and as i have time.
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

About Posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kindred Ink Writers Initiative :: KIWI Admin :: Forum Decorum-
Jump to: