Kindred Ink Writers Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Decorum Overview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Number of posts : 103
JOB/HOBBIES : Author, Editor, Artist, Webmaster, Singer-Songwriter
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Dean Koontz, Jeff Lindsey, Laramie Dunaway,Darian North, Richard Dawkins, Raymond Obstfeld
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Technical, Business, Academic, Scientific, Copy, Scripts, Journalism, Memoir, Humor, Essay, Blog, Reviews, Poetry, Lyrics
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Forum Decorum Overview Empty
PostSubject: Forum Decorum Overview   Forum Decorum Overview Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Star The expectations for your behavior here is nothing unusual. I expect you to behave like mature adults. Be nice, and if you can't be completely nice, be funny. The spirit of intent is what i will be looking at. If at any time any of you have an issue, please report in the site issue forum, or contact me by email.

Star All members are encouraged to upload an avatar which is a real FACE SHOT picture of themselves. This helps us put a face with the name and create community. If you need help with creating the avatar, let me know. I will be posting instructions on how to do this easily.

Star KIWI Forum is intended for anyone who is a writer, or would like to be a writer. There will be an offshoot reader group called KIWI Club Reviews which will allow readers to evaluate writing we might submit. These reviews can help writers promote their work.

Star KIWI is intended for those who care about the quality of their work.

behave MORTAL SINS on this board

Star SPAMMING, Phishing, Overt misrepresentation. Authentic Deceit.

You'll be stoned, and banished from the kingdom. There are few things that engender hatred in me. Spam is the big one.

Links to the original works, homepages, resources, etc, are fine. But keep it in the appropriate forum.
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

Forum Decorum Overview
Page 1 of 1