Kindred Ink Writers Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Communication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Number of posts : 103
JOB/HOBBIES : Author, Editor, Artist, Webmaster, Singer-Songwriter
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Dean Koontz, Jeff Lindsey, Laramie Dunaway,Darian North, Richard Dawkins, Raymond Obstfeld
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Technical, Business, Academic, Scientific, Copy, Scripts, Journalism, Memoir, Humor, Essay, Blog, Reviews, Poetry, Lyrics
Registration date : 2008-11-22

About Communication Empty
PostSubject: About Communication   About Communication Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 pm

nib I am an avid proponent of meaningful communication. We all need to know how to do it effectively, and chatting about our lives and our place in the world and in the Universe, is a sure way to make that happen.

I've spent many years studying human nature (partly because it's fascinating, partly because I'm a writer and must know how to build characters, and partly because it helps me in my own personal evolution). Communication is one of the most common problems among HUMANS, as well as among women in general and lesbians, in particular, and is problematic only when we don't learn to communicate well.

Thus, making an effort to communicate yourself and your concerns and ideas, leads to deeper understanding and more profound connections with others.

So don't be afraid to say what's on your mind.
happychat
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

About Communication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kindred Ink Writers Initiative :: KIWI Admin :: Forum Decorum-
Jump to: