Kindred Ink Writers Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genre selection feature in progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Number of posts : 103
JOB/HOBBIES : Author, Editor, Artist, Webmaster, Singer-Songwriter
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Dean Koontz, Jeff Lindsey, Laramie Dunaway,Darian North, Richard Dawkins, Raymond Obstfeld
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Technical, Business, Academic, Scientific, Copy, Scripts, Journalism, Memoir, Humor, Essay, Blog, Reviews, Poetry, Lyrics
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Genre selection feature in progress Empty
PostSubject: Genre selection feature in progress   Genre selection feature in progress Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:17 am

I am currently working on the code for adding a drop down genre box in the profiles so that members can choose from that list, which genres they write. It's tricky, because it's not straightforward html only--it's within another interface by the designers of the initial template. I tweaked the entire template, as i always do, until it looks nothing like the original, and I suppose i also do that with with the bells and whistles.

Hopefully, i will get this worked out soon, but until then, everything is still perfectly functional. I welcome any of you who might know the solution to the code problem, to let me know.

Best to all,
Jae
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

Genre selection feature in progress
Page 1 of 1