Kindred Ink Writers Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reviews of my book "Plethora"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Number of posts : 103
JOB/HOBBIES : Author, Editor, Artist, Webmaster, Singer-Songwriter
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Dean Koontz, Jeff Lindsey, Laramie Dunaway,Darian North, Richard Dawkins, Raymond Obstfeld
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Technical, Business, Academic, Scientific, Copy, Scripts, Journalism, Memoir, Humor, Essay, Blog, Reviews, Poetry, Lyrics
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Reviews of my book "Plethora" Empty
PostSubject: Reviews of my book "Plethora"   Reviews of my book "Plethora" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 pm

5 out of 5 stars
"An absolutely beautiful love story about women...

If you are a woman - lesbian, straight, or in-between - you owe it to yourself to read this beautiful love story about women. Or, even if you're man seeking to understand the nature of women, this book is a great place to start.

Though the story focuses on two particular women, it also speaks to the universal nature of women to want to give and receive love, to be cherished for who we are by another human being, and to share a nurturing life-long commitment with another human being. This story is about the quest of two wonderfully resilient women to find a relationship that includes all of these things. It's just a beautifully told love story about the unique and intimate experience of being a woman. The characters reminded me of my own friends, and even of myself. The events and situations, good and bad, happy and sad, were equally identifiable. As I read this book, I felt as if I were sitting in a cafe with a female friend having a conversation about our lives while sipping on our mocha lattes. In the end, as I closed the book, I was sad to leave this fictional world which I understood so completely and in which I was so comfortable. But more than that, I felt satisfied and proud to be the "plethora" that is Woman."
~By Tanya Gotcher
Little Rock, AR

"Jae, you've done it again! This book is quirky, entertaining and funny, actually hilarious in parts. I found myself reading out parts to my partner. You made the characters feel like friends, I felt like I was there with them. Once again, I cant wait to read another of your novels."
~Jo Cincotta
Australia
on weRead
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

Reviews of my book "Plethora"
Page 1 of 1