Kindred Ink Writers Initiative
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Virdie

Number of posts : 1
JOB/HOBBIES : Sales, everything!
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Amanda Quick, Sandra Hill, Dara Joy etc
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Blog, Reviews
Registration date : 2012-01-26

an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson Empty
PostSubject: an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson   an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 pm

This is a blog I have found helpful when learning about the publishing industry. Agent kristen Nelson is a Denver based agent who blogs about anything from contracts to publishing trends to critiques (of a sort). If your interested in being published or becoming an indie author I would recommend going through the posts as you'll be able to see an agents view.
readrant

http://pubrants.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Number of posts : 103
JOB/HOBBIES : Author, Editor, Artist, Webmaster, Singer-Songwriter
FAVORITE AUTHORS : Dean Koontz, Jeff Lindsey, Laramie Dunaway,Darian North, Richard Dawkins, Raymond Obstfeld
GENRES IN WHICH I WRITE : Novels, Stories, Technical, Business, Academic, Scientific, Copy, Scripts, Journalism, Memoir, Humor, Essay, Blog, Reviews, Poetry, Lyrics
Registration date : 2008-11-22

an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson Empty
PostSubject: Re: an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson   an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:21 am

Thanks Virdie! That's a great resource.
exclamation1
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

an eye opening blog on the publishing industry agent Kristen Nelson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kindred Ink Writers Initiative :: The Business of Writing :: Publishers & Agents-
Jump to: